IEEE TFIA Objectives
- Conduct symposia where topics and research relating to
Information Assurance can be discussed.
- Foster the education of professionals by sponsoring tutorials.
- Promote the inclusion of Information
Assurance topics in university curricula at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Serve as a forum for manufacturers of
Information Assurance products, developers of Information Assurance
- Act as a bridge for communication between vendors and clients.
- Enhance the understanding of Information
- Work in concert with a companion standards
committee to promote development of Information Assurance standards,
including standard definitions of terms.
updated Thursday, March 21,
This site and all contents
(unless otherwise noted) are Copyright
Institute of Electrical and Electronics
All rights reserved.